Let the misanthrope of Black Books inspire you.
This is the best thing ever!
Kendra and I finished enough art to get Bring Out Yer Dead up on Kickstarter.
go get your copies now……and don’t forget to share this on you page to help us spread the word! Thank you guys!
Mike and i (mostly Mike) did the thing!
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
The fact that Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian Mckellen are best friends in real life makes me so happy
Photos by ©Oreo and Friends
PETA isn’t for animal welfare, they are for animal -RIGHTS- and the distinction is a big one.
So long as they strive for:
~ Total animal liberation, (aka no pets, no farms, no zoos, no breeders or shelters). They want complete disassociation from human and animal interaction. Even if that means the deaths of most domesticated species.
~ Completely vegan society. Where individual choice does not matter and those individuals who do not thrive on all vegan can kick the bucket, for all they care. No meat industry = no obligate carnivore pets.
~ Market horrible advertisements full of insane logic and gorey scare-tactics to show young children. To scare them away from meat and certain games that they think promote cruelty to animals. Like this
~ Lure the average joe in with pictures of cute puppies and kittens suffering in shelters. Throw up big -donate to help them- signs. Then they turn around and use that money to fund terrorist organizations like ALF, vegan agenda campaigns and lawyers to support things like BSL Almost NOTHING goes to those poor animals.
So yes they are scum, even with the over the top unscientific advertisements aside. I will grant you that in lobbying and suing for the complete erasure of farming, testing and other animal captivity worries, they have resulted in some beneficial animal welfare. Where they were met half way and the animals benefited but it was not their intended outcome.
Please! Be for animal welfare! Don’t Be for PETA.
Be responsible and know where your animal products come from. Boycott products of mistreatment and unhealthy conditions and you yourself will be healthier for it.
Don’t even get me started on sea kittens…
Don’t forget that PETA pays people to abuse animals for their videos/photos.
Remember they are a for profit organization and no nothing to actually help animals.